QGIS Basics in Dusseldorf
Confident use of the PC.
- Graphical user interface and configuration
- Data management, basics of map projections
- Integration and analysis of geospatial data
- Integration of spatial databases and OGC services
- Working with QGIS plugins
- Attribute management and digitizing functions
- Layout of analog maps with the print composition
- Exercise data
- Exercise script
- Certificate of attendance
The QGIS course takes place at Rethelstrasse 153 in Düsseldorf.
03-04 November 2020 (fully booked)
07-08 December 2020
750 € + VAT - This includes the course documents, food (lunch, snacks and drinks) and one hour of individual support after the training. Schoolchildren, students, trainees and job seekers can take advantage of discounted conditions.
If you also book the QGIS advanced course , you only pay € 1000 + VAT instead of € 1140 and save € 140.
Questions & registration