The online courses are based on our in-house training courses. They take place in small groups and are individually tailored to the needs of the participants in advance in order to achieve optimal learning success.
Lessons of 90 - 180 minutes per day can take place over a longer period of time, e.g. 2x a week. With a course of 8 modules, similar to a QGIS basic course, the seminar could be spread over 2 - 4 weeks. There is always enough time between the exercises for the participants to deal with what they have learned and the exercises.
- Small groups of up to 5 people
- Lesson blocks of 1.5 - 3 hours per day
- Flexible scheduling
- Time for exercises between blocks
- Modules can also be booked individually as a webinar
- No additional expenses for accommodation and long journeys
- Computer or laptop with 2 monitors
- Install course software as agreed
- Internet connection
- Headphones and microphone
Solutions to special questions can be presented compactly and to the point in a webinar. This format has a length of between 30 and a maximum of 90 minutes. It is about the special questions that can often only be touched on but not presented in depth during training.
In this context, we also offer a webinar on a topic we have specified every 2nd Tuesday of the month between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. The time frame is 60 minutes, of which 15 minutes are reserved for questions. All participants receive a document with the exercises and data used.
For more information on the topics of online courses and webinars, please call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.