Geoinformatikbüro Dassau GmbH, based in Düsseldorf, was founded in autumn 2006. We have many years of experience and are experts in the development, implementation and maintenance of GIS and SDI solutions based on free software and free data. Our focus is on the applications QGIS Desktop, QGIS Server, QGIS Web Client, GRASS GIS, GBD WebSuite and PostgreSQL / PostGIS.
As a team, we accompany our customers from consulting and conception through implementation, data analysis and development to training, maintenance and support. Another area is applied data analysis and remote sensing services.
We use and promote free software and have been actively involved on various levels since our beginnings, especially in the open source projects GRASS GIS and QGIS, FOSSGIS e.V. and QGIS User Group Germany e.V. Since 2017, we have been developing our own webgis platform 'GBD WebSuite' for spatial data processing.
Team (alphabetical order)
- Philip Albrecht (Junior GIS Consultant)
- Georg Barikin (Senior Software Developer)
- Otto Dassau (CEO, Senior GIS Consultant)
- Felix Feckler (Junior Software Developer)
- Sören Gebbert (Senior Software Developer)
- Dagmar Kempkes (Office Managerin)
- Tristan Kessler (Junior Software Developer)
- Klaus Mithöfer (Senior GIS Consultant)
- Sebastian Vannahme (Junior Software Developer)