We offer consulting and conception, training, programming and support for Open Source GIS and SDI solutions. Other areas include services of applied data analysis and remote sensing.
Out of conviction we are committed to the development of the open source projects GRASS and QGIS, the FOSSGIS e.V., the German QGIS User Group and the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo). We participate in the provision of software packages for the openSUSE Application:Geo repository. Otto Dassau was member of the QGIS Project Steering Committee (PSC) – now QGIS.ORG Association and part of the organizing committee of the German FOSSGIS conference.
Team (alphabetical order)
- Philip Albrecht (Junior GIS Consultant)
- Georg Barikin (Senior Software Developer)
- Otto Dassau (Chief Executive Officer)
- Felix Feckler (Junior Software Developer)
- Sören Gebbert (Senior Software Developer)
- Tristan Kessler (Junior Software Developer)
- Klaus Mithöfer (Senior GIS Consultant)
- Sebastian Vannahme (Junior Software Developer)