QGIS Basics in Nuremberg
The training conveys the basics of using QGIS Desktop using practical exercises. The aim is to be able to independently load geographic data into QGIS after the course, display it and output it as a print map. In addition, the course teaches the basics of querying, recording, adapting and analyzing factual data and map objects.
Confident use of the PC.
- Graphical user interface and configuration
- Data management, basics of map projections
- Integration and analysis of geospatial data
- Integration of spatial databases and OGC services
- Working with QGIS plugins
- Attribute management and digitizing functions
- Layout of analog maps with the print composition
Certificate of attendance
The QGIS course takes place at the SanData IT Trainingscenter GmbH in Emmericher Str. 17, 90411 Nuremberg - see map.
November 30th - December 1st, 2020
750 € + VAT - This includes the course documents, food (cold and hot drinks, fruit, yoghurt and pastries) as well as one hour of individual support after the training. Schoolchildren, students, trainees and job seekers can take advantage of discounted conditions.
If you also book the QGIS advanced training course, you only pay € 1000 + VAT instead of € 1140 and save € 140.