The implementation of the geoservice portal for the district of Marburg-Biedenkopf includes the following functionality for the subject of construction planning:
- Provision of an INSPIRE compliant Web Catalog Service (CSW)
- The metadata (insert, update, remove) of the CSW can be continued by authorized users from the municipalities via the administration interface.
Display services and download services
- INSPIRE-compliant data is generated dynamically and integrated into the WebGIS client of the Marburg-Biedenkopf geoportal as WMS 1.1.0, 1.1.1 and 1.3.0 as well as WMTS 1.0.0.
- Dynamic provision of INSPIRE-compliant WMS 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.3.0 or WMTS 1.0.0 services for integration into external applications.
- Dynamic provision of INSPIRE-compliant WFS 2.0 services for vector data for integration into external applications.
- Dynamic provision of INSPIRE-compliant WCS 1.0.0, 2.0.1 services for raster data for integration into external applications.
- Provision of an INSPIRE-compliant transformation of raster and vector data (scheme and coordinate transformation).
- The configuration can take place by authorized users.
- Before the data is provided, an INSPIRE validator checks it.