QGIS - Python Programming
The course is for experienced GIS and QGIS developers from universities, public administrations and businesses and is an introduction to program your own extensions for QGIS in Python. Instructor is Dr. Horst Düster. He works at Sourcepole AG in Zürich.
Topics of the 2-day training
- Eric4 IDE development environment
- Signal and Slot Mechanismus in Qt4
- QGIS plugin mechanismus
- Development of a PyQGIS Plugin
- PyQt4 applications with QGIS elements
For this training we provide extensive training data, a tailored exercise script and accompanying literature.
The course is aimed at developers who already have a basic knowledge of object-oriented programming with Python. Familiarity with Quantum GIS in an advantage.
Schedules (others on request)
- Thursday, 03.04.14 - Friday, 04.04.14 in Düsseldorf
- Thursday, 16.10.14 - Friday, 17.10.14 in Düsseldorf
900 € + VAT - This includes all course materials, beverages and snacks, and lunch. Students, apprentices and unemployed people can participate at reduced rates, if the course is not fully booked.
To register or for further information please send an email to email@example.com.